Wednesday, July 17, 2019

LOVING ONE ANOTHER

LOVING ONE ANOTHER

This is a good message for everyone in this platform. So please go through it, not minding your religion.

I. LOVING ONE ANOTHER AS THE EVIDENCE OF DISCIPLESHIP

*John  13:35   By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have
  love one to another.

II. LOVING ONE ANOTHER AS A NEW COMMANDMENT OF CHRIST

 *John  13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one
   another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
   
* 2 John  1:5   And now I beseech thee, lady, not as though I wrote a new
  commandment unto thee, but  that which we had from the beginning, that we love one  another.

III. LOVING ONE ANOTHER IS A COMMANDMENT WHICH MUST BE OBEYED

   *John  14:23  Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.  

IV. QUALITIES OF LOVE

   * Corinthians 13:4 "Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up.
     * 1 Corinthians 13:5 "Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;"
     * 1 Corinthians 13:6 "Rejoiceth not in iniquity,but rejoiceth in the truth;"
     * 1 Corinthians 13:7 "Beareth all things,believeth all things, hopeth all things,
         endureth all things."

CONCLUSION:

  • 2 Corinthians 13:11 Finally, brethren, farewell. Be perfect, be of good comfort, be
    of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you.
bridegroom1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHILDREN

CHILDREN PARENTS AND CHILDREN GOD’S EXPECTATIONS OF PARENTS ( Deuteronomy 6:1-25) "You must commit yourselves...