Thursday, July 4, 2019

THE TIME & MY LIFE

THE TIME & MY LIFE


STOP WATCHING THE TIME: KEEP ON MOVING


image source


I have come to see how and why people want to give up in life. You will always give up when you stop fighting. I lost my father when I was only seven years. That was where my family was burst by fire from the cooking gas. I was the only survival. Ever since then, i have many troubles and challenges but I never gave up. All together, it was not easy for me as a young man then, even now. I always have hope to find my way back to life and success.


It is easier say than done, as some people may say. This is my story, so, the best thing to do is to continue fighting. Consistence is my secret and my key Determination is the weapon I use.Do not just look at the clock, learn from it. Do what time wants you to do, you will make it, keep moving like the clock.

If the clouds are full of rain,
they empty themselves on the earth,
and if a tree falls to the south or to the north,
in the place where the tree falls, there it will lie.
He who observes the wind will not sow,
and he who regards the clouds will not reap. (Eccl. 11:3-4)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHILDREN

CHILDREN PARENTS AND CHILDREN GOD’S EXPECTATIONS OF PARENTS ( Deuteronomy 6:1-25) "You must commit yourselves...