Friday, October 25, 2019

ADAPTATION OF TRUTH TO THE WEAK

ADAPTATION OF TRUTH TO THE WEAK


The Use of Parables:

“Jesus' Use of Parables And with many such parables He spoke the word to them as they were able to hear it” (Mark 4:33 NKJV).

Human Weakness necessitates the method:

"I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now” (John 16:12 NKJV).

Feeding the Lambs:

“Jesus said to them, Come and eat breakfast Yet none of the disciples dared ask Him, "Who are You?" — knowing that it was the Lord (John 21:12 NKJV).

Simple Truth for Immature:

“I fed you with milk and not with solid food; for until now you were not able to receive it, and even now you are still not able” (1 Cor 3:2 NKJV)

Paul’s Example:

“to the weak I became as weak, that I might win the weak. I have become all things to all men, that I might by all means save some´(1 Cor 9:22 NKJV).

Some Are Unable to Receive Deeper Truths:

“Spiritual Immaturity: For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food (Heb 5:12 NKJV).

The Bible Has Different Messages to Different Classes of People:

“I write to you, fathers, Because you have known Him who is from the beginning. I write to you, young men, Because you have overcome the wicked one. I write to you, little children, Because you have known the Father (1 John 2:13 NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHILDREN

CHILDREN PARENTS AND CHILDREN GOD’S EXPECTATIONS OF PARENTS ( Deuteronomy 6:1-25) "You must commit yourselves...