Friday, October 25, 2019

GOD’S WORD IN THE HEART

GOD’S WORD IN THE HEART


INTRODUCTION

The Word of God has weight when it is in the heart. The value of God’s Word is awesome when you commit it to heart. That is why David said that he value to put the Word of God in his heart. “Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee” (Ps 119:11 KJV).

GOD’S WORD IN THE HEART KEEPS YOU AWAY FROM SIN

“The law of his God is in his heart; none of his steps shall slide. (Ps 37:31 NKJV)
“I delight to do Your will, O my God, And Your law is within my heart." (Ps 40:8 NKJV).

GOD’S WORD IN THE HEART IS A PROMISE FO GOD ALMIGHTY

“But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people” (Jer 31:33 NKJV).
“And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from doing them good; but I will put My fear in their hearts so that they will not depart from Me” (Jer 32:40 NKJV).

GOD’S WORD IN THE HEART IS A GUIDANCE FOR THE BELIEVERS

“Who show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and between themselves their thoughts accusing or else excusing them” (Rom 2:15 NKJV). “For I delight in the law of God according to the inward man” .( Rom 7:22 NKJV).

THE BELIEVERS ARE GOD’S WRITTEN WORD

“Clearly you are an epistle of Christ, ministered by us, written not with ink but by the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of flesh, that is, of the heart” (2 Corinth 3:3 NKJV). “For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put My laws in their mind and write them on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people” (Heb 8:10 NKJV).

CONCLUSION

The valuable Word of God is that which is written in our hearts. That will keep us away from sins. That will bring us closer to God Almighty. That will make us to inherit the kingdom of God at last.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHILDREN

CHILDREN PARENTS AND CHILDREN GOD’S EXPECTATIONS OF PARENTS ( Deuteronomy 6:1-25) "You must commit yourselves...