Friday, October 25, 2019

BELIEVERS ARE KEPT JOHN 17

BELIEVERS ARE KEPT 

JOHN 17


Kept in the Father’s Name:

Now I am no longer in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to You. Holy Father, keep through Your name those whom You have given Me, that they may be one as We are (John 17:11 NKJV)

Kept in Safety:

“While I was with them in the world, I kept them in Your name. Those whom You gave Me I have kept; and none of them is lost except the son of perdition, that the Scripture might be fulfilled” (John 17:12 NKJV)

Kept in Joyfulness:

“But now I come to You, and these things I speak in the world, that they may have My joy fulfilled in themselves” (John 17:13 NKJV).

Kept in Purity:

“I do not pray that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil one” (John 17:15 NKJV)

Kept Separate from the World:

“They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world (John 17:16 NKJV).

Kept in Process of Sanctification:

“Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth” (John 17:17 NKJV),

Kept in Active Service:

“As you sent me into the world, I also have sent them into the world” (John 17:18 NKJV).

Kept in Perfect Unity:

"I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word; 21 that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me” (John 17:20-21 NKJV)

Kept for the Coming Glory:

“And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me. "Father, I desire that they also whom You gave Me may be with Me where I am, that they may behold My glory which You have given Me; for You loved Me before the foundation of the world” (John 17:22-24 NKJV).

The divine keeper will always keep the saints even from the Old Testament.

He Is the Pilgrim Companion:

“Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land; for I will not leave you until I have done what I have spoken to you" (Gen 28:15 NKJV).

He is the Sleepless Watchman:

“Behold, He who keeps Israel Shall neither slumber nor sleep (Ps 121:4 NKJV).

He is the Protective Father:

“Now I am no longer in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to You. Holy Father, keep through Your name those whom You have given Me, that they may be one as We are” (John 17:11 NKJV) “and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus” (Phil 4:7 NKJV). “But the Lord is faithful, who will establish you and guard you from the evil one” (2 Thess 3:3 NKJV).

He is the Almighty Guardian:

“For this reason I also suffer these things; nevertheless I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that He is able to keep what I have committed to Him until that Day” (2 Tim 1:12 NKJV)
“who are kept by the power of God through faith for salvation ready to be revealed in the last time” (1 Peter 1:5 NKJV).
Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, And to present you faultless Before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy (Jude 24 NKJV)
Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth (Rev 3:10 NKJV).

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHILDREN

CHILDREN PARENTS AND CHILDREN GOD’S EXPECTATIONS OF PARENTS ( Deuteronomy 6:1-25) "You must commit yourselves...