Friday, October 25, 2019

THE BIBLE IS SACRED (NO ALTERATION)

THE BIBLE IS SACRED (NO ALTERATION)


2 You shall not add to the word which I command you, nor take from it, that you may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you (Deut 4:2 NKJV).
32 "Whatever I command you, be careful to observe it; you shall not add to it nor take away from it (Deut 12:32 NKJV).
6 Do not add to His words, Lest He rebuke you, and you be found a liar (Prov 30:6 NKJV).
9 Then he said to me,"See that you do not do that. For I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren the prophets, and of those who keep the words of this book. Worship God." (Rev 22:9 NKJV).

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHILDREN

CHILDREN PARENTS AND CHILDREN GOD’S EXPECTATIONS OF PARENTS ( Deuteronomy 6:1-25) "You must commit yourselves...