Friday, October 25, 2019

THIS IS AN EYE OPENER FROM PSALMS 23

THIS IS AN EYE OPENER FROM PSALMS 23


INTRODUCTION

This post is an eye opener. Some people probably never considered it in this manner even though they say it often. Please go through it as I tabulated it.
"The Lord is my Shepherd" that means "Direction"
"I shall not want" that means "Supply"
"He makes me to lie down in green pastures" that means "Prosperity"
"He leads me beside the still waters" that means "Refreshment"
"He restores my soul" that means "Healing"
"He leads me in the paths of righteousness" that means "Guidance"
"For His name sake" that means "Relationship"
"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death" "Testing"
"I will fear no evil" that means " Protection"
"For Thou art with me" that means "Faithfulness"
"Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me" that means "Discipline"
"Thou prepares a table before me in the presence of mine enemies" that means "Confidence"
"Thou anoints my head with oil" that means "Consecration"
"My cup runs over" that means "Abundance"
"Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life" that means "Blessings and Forgiveness"
"And I will dwell in the house of the Lord" that means "believe"
"Forever" that means "Eternity"

Face it, the Lord is concern and careful about you.

Please read this. God has seen how you are struggling with something.

God says it is over.

A blessing is coming your way. If you believe in God Almighty, Uupvote and Resteem this POST. Please don't ignore it, you are being tested, God is going to fix two things (BIG) tonight in your favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHILDREN

CHILDREN PARENTS AND CHILDREN GOD’S EXPECTATIONS OF PARENTS ( Deuteronomy 6:1-25) "You must commit yourselves...